Friday 19 March 2010

How would I serve the people?

Understanding what the people of Crewe and Nantwich want, and acting on it, is my top priority. I would be a representative of the people in the proper sense, as I would never have to bring the way I think and act into line with party policies. During my seven years as a councillor, I have seen too many main party members be unable to vote the way they wanted to on certain issues, because their party whip has intervened.

I aim to be accessible, transparent, and a thorn in the side of the major parties in parliament, as I am not a man to back down in important debates. I have a proven, solid track record for representing the public as an Independent councillor, and for getting results. If you would like to ask me any questions, I welcome all emails and phone calls.

No comments: