Saturday 27 March 2010

I Need Help

Yes, a few people told me I must need help when they heard I wanted to stand as an Independent , but I think they meant medical help rather than the kind of help I actually need.

I really could do with some more people who are prepared to display posters or lend me support in any other way. Any donations would be very, very welcome indeed. Anyone standing as an Independent has to personally foot the bill of their own campaign, which includes a fee to enter into the running, the production of thousands of leaflets, and anything else needed to run a campaign.

If there are any people out there who believe in democracy and want to support the fight against the current system, please get in touch. And as always, I am keen to talk to anyone else who has any questions or any issues they would like to discuss with me.

No comments: